We're looking for a Digital Marketing Executive!
As an experienced creative digital marketer, fluent in both Chinese and English, you will be tasked with working with the director to define and roll out all digital marketing activities in order to push out the brand across all digital channels in alignment with key business goals.
You will take full responsibility in this standalone role, of the development and implementation of the Digital Marketing strategy for the growing business.
The ideal candidate will have an awareness of the opportunities and challenges associated with marketing study abroad services to various audiences in Asia, while having an understanding of the full student lifecycle. The post holder is expected to be flexible in practice, a team player, and willing to commit to working within a demanding and remote work environment. This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a dynamic, innovative and results driven team. The successful candidate will be passionate about the vision of the Go! 21 Education’s Strategy and have an understanding of the international education sector.
- Creation of a wide range of engaging English and Chinese content for the website, including optimising of copy and website for SEO
- Plan and implement SEO activities as well as remarketing, search, social & display advertising campaigns
- Running of Google AdWords campaigns
- Running of Mailchimp emails newsletters
- Development of social media strategy and development and roll out of social media calendar across all channels, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, twitter etc
- Developing content including copywriting, website pages, blog articles, social media posts, infographics, and student success stories, in English and Chinese
- Analysis and reporting, making tweaks and recommendations to campaigns based off tangible insights and agreed KPIS
- Building of a suite of brand assets for the business
- Organising and promoting webinars and physical events
- Launch storytelling and creative digital campaigns to attract study in Ireland interests from students and parents in Malaysia, Taiwan and Hong-Kong
- Liaising with our Irish university partners for latest information and marketing materials
- Ensuring campaigns are executed on time and achieve measurable objectives
- Prepare monthly reports for leads collection, data analytics, and campaign analysis
- Must be fluent in English and Chinese
- 3 + years’ experience in a digital marketing role both B2C and B2B experience is required
- Educated to degree level in a relevant discipline (marketing or other)
- Copywriting and content development in both Chinese and English
- Demonstrated experience in developing integrated digital marketing campaigns
- The ability to take ownership overall marketing activities – this role requires someone who has worked independently, is highly self-motivated and creative
- Strong time management, project management skills and excellent attention to detail
- Experience with CMS software for website maintenance (WordPress/ Strikingly)
- Social media marketing – experience in social media scheduling via Hootsuite or similar
- Experience in Google AdWords and Google Analytics
- Experience with graphic-design software (Photoshop, InDesign, Canva etc)
- Experience with building/maintaining websites
- A creative and innovative mind with the ability to think outside the box
- An understanding of study abroad markets in Asia
- An interest for study abroad is desirable
- Experiences of living in Ireland would be an advantage
Salary & Benefits:
- Salary: RM 3,000 - RM 3,500
- Work from home - full time
- Flexible working hours
- Training provided
- Annual Leave
- Performance based annual bonus
- Performance based travel incentives to Europe
- Company Trip
Remote Work Location:
Anywhere in Malaysia
How To Apply?
Here's what our past employees have to say about us...
We look forward to receiving your application :)