This Irish university,
is one of the oldest and most beautiful universities in Europe.
Trinity College Dublin
According to The Times Higher Education,
Modelled on the colleges of Oxford and Cambridge, Trinity College Dublin was founded in 1592. A combination of cobblestone walkways, sweeping emerald-green lawns and 18th-century architectural gems make Trinity the ideal Irish college destination. You can’t leave without a visit to the Long Room at Trinity College’s Old Library, which has a central walkway lined with marble busts of philosophers and writers and a distinctive barrel ceiling. Trinity’s buildings have been used in many films including Educating Rita and even in a Bollywood film.
Why choose to study in Trinity College Dublin?
- No.1 university in Ireland
- No.1 university in Europe for producing entrepreneurs
- One of the oldest universities in the world, founded since year 1592
- Welcomed international students from over 120 different countries in the world
- Strong industrial relations established with over 440 industry partners
- Offered extensive career support for international students as well
Courses offered in Trinity College Dublin?
Pre-University courses, Degree, Masters to PhD... In different schools such as:
- Arts, Humanities and Social Sciences
- Engineering, Mathematics and Science
- Health Sciences
Any Go! 21 students studying in Trinity now?
Yes of course! Alicia Imok Fong, from Malaysia is currently studying B.E.S.S. (Business, Economics, Politics and Social Studies) Degree in Trinity College Dublin with the help of Go! 21 Education.
Or check out this amazing video showing Trinity College Dublin:
Can you imagine yourself studying in this beautiful campus?
We can help you make that dream come true.